tisdag 20 september 2011

Hey hey hey!

Long time no see! A bit of an update is in order i suppose..
Don't know if i've mentioned it but i've got a new job! I'm a shopkeep at Rockefella Showroom here in Stockholm.

I'm in another one of my I only want to wear 40's and 50's vintage and repro periods which i get sometimes. And I can sit and look through fancy frocks on ebay for days on end. Right now I'm all for mink stole wraps and such. (vintage ones ofcourse, would never buy a newly produced one). And i thought i'd show you some special ones that caught my eye, all from Ebay.


The floppy looking thing is a detachable collar

I just love this brown. Lovelovelove.





I can imagine this one with a lovely jet black wiggledress.


It's soooo creamy!



Sorry for the pic bomb but yeah, there you go, cravings of today! And a tip to the ladies out there who're in too pretty dresses and such, they're having an awesome sale at pin up parade!  How about a Bettie Page dress for 60 quid? Not bad eh? I sure want it! Link to the awesome SALE!

Oh well, i'll be back later and this time i won't stop blogging for like a year!

Over&Out lovelies :*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar