onsdag 5 oktober 2011

I am borrowing this "A-Z of me" from Straight talking mama!


A-Age:

20!

B-Bed size:

Queen size i think


C-Chore that you hate:
Washing up! Mostly because my skin is so sensitive :(

D-Dogs:
I love dogs. I want a black poodle, but my hubby hates poodles....


E-Essential start to your day:
Cigarette.

F-Favourite Colour:
Dark purple and leopard print. (yes in my world leopard print is a colour!)

G-Gold or silver:
I prefer silver, gold just looks tacky on me.

H-Height:
1.61 cm!

I-Instruments you play:
Drums

J-Job title:
Shopkeep


K-Kids:
Hubby has two, so two "plastic" ones^^

L-Live:
Stockholm, Sweden

M-Mothers name:
Susanne

N-Nicknames:
Diddi Didderson, Nisse, Bedna, Bendör, Dr.Bogdan, Chambers of DOOM! Should I go on?...

O-Overnight hospital stays:
...Hmm 2 me thinks

P-Pet peeves:
People who can not spell. Or rather people who can spell but choose to use "txt spk"...

Q-Quote from a movie:
"Jesus christ on a fucking rubber crutch"- The warden who's name i can't recall right now in Natural Born Killers.

R-Right or left handed:
Right handed

S-Siblings:
Now lets see, theres my big sister Kim, my other big sister Sarah, little sister Rebecca, little sister Mimi, little brother Noel and another little sister on the way... What? My dad is very productive yes!


T-Time you wake up:
Oh that really varies... If i have to work i get up at nine or ten (start at twelve) and if i'm not working i get up when i feel like it!


U-Underwear:
I wear it when i'm leaving the house, otherwise nah.


V-Vegetable you hate:
Broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and peppers!


W-What makes you run late:
Me loosing my things and forgetting things and generally being late which i always am unless i am going to work where i seem to be twenty minutes early everytime!

X-X rays you've had:
Foot and back!

Y-Yummy food that you make:
hmmm... I make a pretty darn good wok if i may say so myself and my pasta bolognese never goes wrong!

Z-Zoo animal:
Penguins and polar bears! Rawr!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar